|Job Title:||FP&A Manager|
|Salary:||£55000 - £62000 per annum|
|Start Date:||2019-03-28 00:00:00|
|Contact Name:||Hayley Thomas|
|Job Published:||March 28, 2019 15:15|
This is a newly created, critical role, which will require ongoing autonomy and development. You will report directly to the Global Finance Director.
The key purpose of this FP&A Manager role is to:
• Deliver insight on business performance, that will heavily contribute to enhanced decisions and outcomes at Executive level
• Review the divisional finances with a key eye for detail and to spot anomalies, trends, changes and introduce strategies for improvement.
Required skills and experience:
• You must be a qualified Accountant (ACCA / CIMA / ACA or equivalent) with FP&A experience
• Ideally you will have experience of working for a Global organisation
• Strong analytical and communication skills
• Able to work well in a high pressured, fast paced environment and meet tight deadlines
• You will be methodical, highly organised and demonstrate leadership qualities
• As this is a Global business, a small element of flexible working may be required at times with regards to conference calls and business travel
In return, they offer a good salary package which includes a competitive basic salary, bonus scheme, private healthcare and free onsite parking
There is also flexibility with the working hours and an early finish on a Friday.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive it is not always possible to respond to unsuccessful applicants. Therefore if we have not responded to your application within five days please assume that on this occasion your application has not been successful.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's