Forklift Truck Driver - Riddings
Our client is a reputable furniture company and they are looking for a Counterbalance Forklift Truck Driver to support the team with loading and unloading the deliveries as and when they come in.
The job will also include supporting with general warehouse duties, so you will need to be physically fit as this will involve heavy lifting due to the furniture items.
This role is based on a small site, so our client is really looking for someone who is willing to pitch in with a bit of everything, whether it be warehouse duties, FLT, loading and unloading… this role is absolutely perfect if you're looking to gain experience in FLT by easing into slowly or want a role with variety.
The ideal candidate:
* Holds a counterbalance licence dated within the last 3 years. (Required- accredited by RTITB, AITT, ITSSAR)
* Is physically able to conduct heavy lifting. (Required)
* Is a team player and can work well as part of a team.
* Can work at a fast pace whilst maintaining accuracy.
* Can commit to the required start times.
There is no weekend work required for this role and the hours are very sociable, offering you 40 hours a week from Monday to Friday 9am-5pm
You will be offered a leading salary of £350 paid weekly (£9.50 per hour) The site is located in Riddings near Alfreton, just under a 30 minute drive from Derby City Centre.
This is a temporary position with a genuine opportunity to become permanent after a successful 12 week period.