Forklift Drivers (Belper)
|Job Title:||Forklift Drivers (Belper)|
|Salary:||£23381 per annum, Benefits: Increases following successful period + additional shift allowance (after 12 weeks)|
|Start Date:||IMMEDIATE START|
|Contact Name:||Vaillant Belper|
|Job Published:||March 18, 2019 17:05|
FLT Driver with valid Reach and Counterbalance licences.
We are currently recruiting for Reach and Counterbalance Forklift Drivers to immediately start a temporary ongoing assignment with a Europe’s leading heating technology manufacturer.
Location: Belper, Derbyshire
Contract type: Temporary ongoing
Annual Salary: £23,381
An opportunity to work for a company that not only services at sites in the UK but also Germany, Spain, Italy, Slovakia, France and China, with over 140 years of being within the heating industry.
Efforts are rewarded and your pay is increasing after 4 weeks of driving to high standards and good attendance:
Working on three shift patterns, Monday to Friday:
Days - 6am to 2:30pm (hourly rate starts at £8.83)
Afternoons - 2:30pm to 11pm (hourly rate starts at £9.35)
Nights - 11pm to 6 am (hourly rate starts at £9.85)
- Great bonus scheme (up to £700 paid every 6 months after qualifying period)
- Free parking
- Great staff facilities
- Blue Arrow Rewards Scheme
- Temp to perm opportunities
- Immaculate working conditions
- Only 15 minute drive from nearest City.
- Only 6 hours shift on Friday.
- Line Feeding
- Stock Rotation
- Loading and unloading
- General Forklift Operations
- Experience on Reach Truck and Counterbalance
- Great attention to detail
- Previous warehouse/ logistic experience
- Swift and proactive learner
- Team player
- Health and Safety aware
- Valid Reach and Counterbalance license
- Employment referencing with no gaps.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
£18500 - £20000 per annum, Benefits: Free Parking, Immediate starts, Ongoing work
Up to £9.78 per hour + attendance bonus
£8.21 - £9.50 per hour
Up to £0.00 per annum
Hebburn, Tyne and Wear
£8.50 - £9.50 per hour