Forklift Drivers (Belper)
|Job Title:||Forklift Drivers (Belper)|
|Salary:||£23381 per annum, Benefits: Increases following successful period + additional shift allowance (after 12 weeks)|
|Start Date:||IMMEDIATE START|
|Contact Name:||Vaillant Belper|
|Job Published:||February 28, 2019 15:46|
FLT Driver with BOTH Reach and Counterbalance valid Licences
We are currently recruiting for Reach and Counterbalance Forklift Drivers to start a long term assignment with a reputable, modern family orientated manufacturing company.
Location: Belper, Derbyshire
Contract type: Long term ongoing
Annual Salary: £23,381
- Great bonus scheme (up to £700 paid every 6 months after qualifying period)
- Free parking
- Great staff facilities
- Blue Arrow Rewards Scheme
- Temp to perm opportunities
- Immaculate working conditions
- Only 15 minute drive from nearest City.
You will be working for a company that not only services at sites in the UK but also Germany, Spain, Italy, Slovakia, France and China, with over 140 years of being within the heating industry.
Efforts are rewarded and your pay is increasing after 4 weeks of driving to high standards and good attendance.
Working on three shift pattern - regular Days, Afters and nights (6am -2.30pm; 2.30pm - 11pm, 11pm to 6am) Monday to Thursday with 6 hours shifts on a Friday.
The hourly rate starts at £8.83 days, £9.35 afternoons and £9.85 nights but increasing to £10.80 and over depending on shift following successful probation period.
- Line Feeding
- Stock Rotation
- Loading and unloading
- General Forklift Operations
- Experience on Reach Truck and Counterbalance
- Great attention to detail
- Previous warehouse/ logistic experience
- Swift and proactive learner
- Team player
- Health and Safety aware
- Valid Reach and Counterbalance license
- Employment referencing with no gaps.
Please Click apply today or call dedicated recruitment line on 08001692910 to apply. Alternatively please text FLT to 07843 211553.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's