Forklift Driver with bendi license
|Job Title:||Forklift Driver with bendi license|
|Salary:||Up to £9.00 per hour|
|Contact Name:||Blue Arrow|
|Job Published:||May 14, 2019 11:23|
Forklift Drivers with bendi license required - with immediate start.
Hourly Rate: £9 per hour
Location: Hilton, South Derbyshire
Contract type: temporary to permanent
About the role:
We are currently recruiting for experienced Forklift drivers with bendi license (license must be accredited by ITSSAR OR RTITB).
We are working in partnership with one of the UK's largest sports supplement manufacturer.
This client offers on going work and rewards to those who have great attitude towards work, meet targets and have excellent attendance.
This is an excellent opportunity for those who are looking to secure a permanent position with social hours of work and to those who wish to enhance their skills.
Our client offers Monday to Friday hours with 8am start and 5pm finish.
After successfully completing 16 weeks, there is a possibility to secure a permanent contract which can include monthly bonuses and enhanced pay rates.
On the daily basis you will be operating FLT trucks to:
* Load and unload deliveries
* Move stock to designated areas
* Prepare stock for despatch
Alongside to FLT duties you will be required to do warehouse operative duties which includes:
* Maintenance of the warehouse
* Operating production lines
* General warehouse duties
Throughout all of the duties you need to ensure they are completed in a safe and efficient manner.
The right candidate must:
* Have bendi and counterbalance licenses that are dated within the last three years
* Provide up to date CV
* Be able to get to Hilton for 8am start
* Have great communication skills
* Have plenty of experience within FLT environment
* Have excellent understanding about health and safety at work
* Strong experience in a warehousing/production environment
* Be consistent and reliable
Why should you apply?
* Full time hours working Monday to Friday 8am till 5pm - No weekends / bank holidays, shifts or split shifts. Perfect to fit around family commitments
* Family run business treated as an individual not just a number
* Reputable company with a strong client base
* Free onsite parking
* Ongoing work and potential to gain permanent employment
* Weekly pay
* Company pension scheme
The client is located in Hilton, South Derbyshire.
This is an excellent opportunity even for those who don't have access to their own transport. As this client offers excellent working hours that would suits those who rely on public transport.
There are regular bus services available to those who are travelling outside of Hilton.
These roles have an immediate start, and interviews will be taking place soon.
Please consider before applying this is a dusty working environment, therefore could impact people with breathing difficulties (e.g. asthma).
CLICK APPLY TODAY!
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's