Job Description: Temp Warehouse Operatives Forklift
DHL is currently recruiting for Temp Warehouse Operatives in the Esso CMB Stores Warehouse. This position will report direct to the Warehouse Supervisor. The successful candidates will be expected to work safely and experienced to drive a counter balance Flt.
Key responsibilities of the role will include:
- Full commitment to both site & procurement LPS program
- Responsible for adhering to Site Safety Rules and setting Safety standards
- Responsible for own health and safety and of those around them.
- Flt driving, counterbalance, high reach, side loader & rough terrain
- Carry out routine tasks in the warehouse. Including Goods In, Issues, and Site deliveries.
- Carryout housekeeping, ensuring work areas are kept tidy
- Responsible for following warehouse procedures
- Carry out tasks accurately and within the required time
- Complete tasks at request of the Warehouse management
Candidates will need to possess the following experience, skills and attributes:
- Full car Driving license
- Good organisational and administrative skills.
- Good communication skills
- Basic numeracy and analytical skills
- Ability to pay attention to details and transfer data without errors
- Sites has Drug & Alcohol Testing Policies
Ability to manage own workload, working independently and interdependently in a team, Computer literacy, including the use of e-mail
The position is a temporary for full time working based on a 40-hour week.
If you feel you meet the requirements for this role, please hit apply and our Recruitment team will be in touch shortly.