|Location||Derby, Derbyshire||Job Type||Temporary|
|Salary||Up to £9.00 per hour||Sector||Driving & Logistics|
FLT Counterbalance Drivers
Location: Hilton, Derbyshire
Pay: £9 p/h
Job Type: Temp - Perm (immediate start)
Are you an experienced counterbalance driver? Are you looking for a temporary to permanent position? Are you looking to work in a clean and modern environment? If so, you are at the right place.
Blue Arrow Derby are looking for experienced Counterbalance drivers for our client based in Hilton Derby. Our client are one of the UK's biggest sports supplement manufacturer, responsible for providing goods and services to thousands of customers throughout the UK, due to their continued growth and expanding customer base, they are looking for experienced FLT drivers that are able to help them through the demanding orders.
You will be responsible for loading and unloading deliveries and counting stock, you will be trained on the production lines to support when quiet, along with maintaining the warehouse.
The Working Hours:
* Starting Immediately
* Temporary to Permanent
* Monday to Friday - 08.00 - 17.00 (40 hours a week)
If you have a car and are flexible with travel great! If you're limited to public transport, there are bus routes available however you must have flexibility in this due to the location. Our Client is based in the Hilton South Derbyshire located close to the Hilton Business Park.
- You must have strong experience in a warehousing/production environment
- Experience with FLT work and environments.
- Good experience within health and safety
- You have great communication skills
- You are consistent and reliable
- You holds a minimum of counterbalance licence dated within the LAST THREE YEARS
- You have an up to date CV
* Ongoing work with potential permanent placement for the right candidate!
* Family run business
* Holiday entitlement
* Access to high street discounts
* Company pension scheme
* Automatic entry to Blue Arrow 'Superstar of the month' award, giving you the change to win high street shopping vouchers.
* Weekly pay
*This job role is a dusty environment so please consider this before making any applications*
After successfully completing 16 weeks, there is a possibility to secure a permanent contract which can include monthly bonuses and enhanced pay rates.
So if you are looking for your next opportunity then CLICK APPLY TODAY and we will be in touch to discuss your application.