|Salary||£42000 - £44500 per annum||Sector||Manufacturing & Industrial, Engineering|
A Fantastic opportunity has arisen for two experienced Forge Operators to join a Global, leading business within the Aerospace industry. Having sites all around the world and contracts with all of the largest Aerospace businesses, this really is a great opportunity.
My client is looking for two candidates who will convert ingots to various forged sizes using a Davy press and other associated equipment in line with their Quality Control Procedures. Training will be available for specific areas and support as needed.
You will be required to carry out the following tasks :-
• Loading Forge Furnaces and Presses;
• Operating Presses to maximise production;
• Preparing Furnace charges, material identification, movement and handling;
• Operation of large materials handling equipment;
• Use of flame cutting equipment for ingot doming;
• To participate in Continuous Improvement activities;
• Work to Company values and H&S standards.
The successful candidates will be able to demonstrate:-
• Hot metals experience;
• Experience of working to Standard Operating Programmes;
• Experience in a manufacturing / industrial environment;
• Fork Lift Truck Licence;
• Lifting / slinging experience;
This is an excellent opportunity for progression and self-development within the group.
Based on working a Full Continental shift (4 on 4 off Days and Nights). The remuneration package will include OTE earnings of £42-45k (including shift allowances) once fully trained, with a company pension scheme and other benefits.
Please click apply to submit your details or send your CV directly to email@example.com