|Location||Kingston upon Hull||Job Type||Permanent|
|Salary||£10.00 - £15.00 per hour||Sector||Driving & Logistics|
Hourly rate: £10.00 Plus
Location: HU7, East Hull
A fantastic opportunity is around the corner with Pertemps Hull as we are currently recruiting for a Foreman / Supervisor to work at our prestigious client based in East Hull to start ASAP, working Monday to Friday.
The successful Foreman / Supervisor candidate will have previous experience in at least one related industry such as Building/Drainage/Plumbing/Industrial Cleaning/Logistics (HGV 2 Licence).
As a Foreman / Supervisor you must have experience in the following:
- Management and Leadership of operational teams
- Liaise with and assist in the planning of all job within the business
- Ensure Operations are carried out on time and within budget
- Ensure our Clients requirements are met
- Maintain records of Fleet and Vehicles
- Maintain safety records in the workplace
- Ensure daily checks comply with current regulatory legislations and legal rules are followed
- Manage costs within the business
- Disciplinary & Recruitment of Staff
- Manage workforce skillset and identifying any gaps
- Supervisory Role: 5 years (Required)
- Min 3+ years of experience in a similar role
- Strong organizational and communication skills
- Strong ability to multitask
If you're interested in applying for this exciting Foreman / Supervisor role, please email a CV to email@example.com or call Annie in the Pertemps Hull office for further information on 01482 425220.