|Salary||£36000 - £38000 per annum||Sector||Engineering|
Salary: £36,000.00 to £40,000.00/annum, Travel/Oyster Card or Estate Car (optional) , Overtime
This role would suit an Mechanical Biased Multi-Skilled Maintenance Engineer from a building services background looking to join a small, growing maintenance company who offer training and personal development, you will be expected to carry out PPM/reactive maintenance, statutory compliance and general building maintenance tasks.
We are looking for Maintenance Engineer's with experience in building services to work across a cluster of prestigious buildings housing blue chip clients in London.
Monday to Friday - 08:00 -16:30.
* Basic Salary of £36,000.00 to £40,000.00
* 28 Days Annual leave - Including Bank Holidays
* Travel/Oyster Card/Estate Car
* Plenty of OT
* PPM's and Reactive maintenance
* General building services tasks
* Emergency lighting, FCU's, AHU's, HVAC plant, plumbing etc.
* Landlord and Tenanted areas of large blue chip companies across a large estate
* Working as part of a small maintenance team
* Apprentice Trained
* Client Facing
* Commercial Building Maintenance Experience
* Building services/facilities maintenance background