Food Technology Teacher
- Job Reference: 00018869-1
- Date Posted: 10 September 2020
- Recruiter: CV-Library
- Location: United Kingdom
- Salary: £125 to £189 Per Day
- Sector: Education, Covid-19
- Job Type: Temporary
COVID-19 notice: We're continuing to recruit education staff throughout these unprecedented times, as we can still get you registered and cleared ready for when schools re-open. Instead of face-to-face meetings, all interviews will be via phone and we can guide you through submitting your documents online.
"The kitchen's a laboratory, and everything that happens there has to do with science. It's biology, chemistry, physics. Yes, there's history. Yes, there's artistry. Yes, to all of that. But what happened there, what actually happens to the food is all science."
Can you inspire a love for the science of food? Can you encourage a cohort of students to bring ingredients to life in a recipe?
Then Tradewind Recruitment want to speak with you!
Tradewind are currently recruiting for an exceptional Food Technology Teacher to work full time at a GOOD school in North East Lincolnshire. The school in question are looking to temporarily employ an excellent practitioner for when the schools reopen this September. Although the post is temporary, it is required for a minimum of two terms and there is the likelihood of it becoming a permanent role.
A well-rounded design technology specialist who has taught Food Technology in the past would also be considered for this position, as long as the successful candidate is happy with predominantly teaching Food Technology. All planning and marking associated with a teaching role will be expected for this role, so you should expect to be paid between £125.00 and £189.00 for this role.
The School in question is a large school that received a GOOD Ofsted rating in their last report. Being in a central location, it is easily accessible via car and there are public transport links, making it extremely accessible for all candidates. The school prides itself as providing a supportive culture to staff and students alike and feedback from staff is that it is a wonderful place to work.
* Delivering Key Stage 3 Technology including Food and other technologies
* Delivering Key Stage 4 Food Technology
* All planning, marking and assessment
* After-school clubs and parents evenings as required
QTS is essential for this post as is a DBS, right to work in the UK and a CV with a full 10 year work history.
Candidates must be able to provide legal right to work in the UK in order to apply for this role.
Click 'Apply Now' to be considered for this great position as a Food Technology Teacher in North East Lincolnshire. Or for more information about the role, contact Louise Hayes on (phone number removed) or email (url removed)
The benefits of registering with Tradewind:
* We attract top education talent and in return offer top rates of pay
* We care about your training and development more than any other agency - which is why we can offer you more certified CPD courses than any other education recruitment agency, 30 to be exact!
* Great referral scheme - recommend a friend and earn a brilliant bonus!
* Full interview preparation and assistance - so you're fully prepped and confident, increasing your chances of success
* Help with lesson planning - our support doesn't stop once we've secured you a placement
* Online Portal for your timesheets and log your availability
* Free social and networking events to get to know your peers and consultants
Tradewind Recruitment is a Sunday Times Top 100 employer - stopping at nothing to ensure our candidates and employees come first. We have the very best people to take your call and look after you every step of the way. We pride ourselves on exceptional service and take the time to really get to know you, to ensure we have a thorough understanding of your career goals and work hard on your behalf to secure you positions with great rates of pay and plenty of development opportunities. We have more certified CPD courses than any other education recruitment agency, a brilliant referral bonus, full interview preparation, help with lesson planning, online Portal for your timesheets and log your availability and plenty more benefits by registering with Tradewind. Because our people matter most.
We specialise in matching teachers and support staff with their dream job, and help primary, secondary and SEN schools recruit for a wide range of roles across our 12 offices in the UK.
Awarded REC Audited Education gold standard - Tradewind Recruitment are committed to Safeguarding and are also a proud Equal Opportunities Employer