Food Technology Teacher
- Job Reference: 00028043-1
- Date Posted: 20 November 2020
- Recruiter: CV-Library
- Location: Doncaster, Yorkshire
- Salary: £100 to £150 Per Day
- Sector: Education, Covid-19
- Job Type: Contract, Permanent, Temporary
TEACHER OF FOOD TECHNOLOGY
WHAT'S THE JOB?
Education World are seeking a qualified Teacher of Food Technology (DT) to work in a secondary school in Doncaster (South Yorkshire). This is a part-time role (2 days a week - Thursday and Friday) and is on a contract cover / supply basis until Christmas 2020 - the end of this term.
You will be teaching all KS3 and KS4 year groups Food Technology across a variety of skills, ages, challenges and abilities. You will be teaching Food Tech as set out in the National Curriculum - including GCSE AQA exam board.
School hours are 8:15am to 3:20pm - although may require you to stay longer on certain days. It is an academy Secondary mainstream School.
Due to Coronavirus / Covid-19, there will be no practical elements until further notice.
Planning and marking will also be required.
You will receive £100 - £150 per day depending on your experience, pay-scale, skill set and qualifications.
SUITABLE PEOPLE WILL NEED AT LEAST ONE OF THE FOLLOWING:
* Previous experience teaching Food Technology in any country (NQTs very welcome)
* Available 2 days a week (Thursday, Friday) during normal school term time
* Experience of working in a Secondary mainstream school (Although experience in a Primary School or SEND School or alternative provision setting is acceptable)
* Ability to build a good rapport with pupils and staff alike.
* A committed and dedicated character with a passion for helping children and engaging young people
* A strong, mature yet down-to-earth classroom management ability.
* Can follow policies and procedures set out by the school
HOW TO APPLY
If you would like to be considered for this position as a part-time Food Technology Teacher (Doncaster), please send your CV via this job advert. You will receive a response within 24 hours of receipt.
Education world Ltd is dedicated to the Schools they service and the candidates they represent by ensuring all safeguarding checks are complete in line with the REC. Education World is committed to being open, honest and promote equal opportunities and diversity for all employees, workers and applicants. We will continuously review all aspects of recruitment to avoid unlawful discrimination