|Salary||8.95||Sector||Catering & Hospitality|
We currently have an opportunity for a Food Service Supervisor to join our team. This is a great opportunity for a customer focused individual to join a world leading food and facilities management company, which can offer unrivalled opportunities for career progression.Package description
We are offering the below benefits to come and work with us.
• £1000 retention bonus for joining the company
• Cycle to work scheme
• Discounts from high-street retailers
• A great recognition platform for colleagues
• Apprenticeships available to develop within role
• Great opportunities for people looking to progress through promotions
As a Food Service Supervisor you will be responsible for:
- Ensuring the best customer service is received by staff and clients
- A high level of communication and leadership skills
- Leading by example, demonstrating great team work and show the ability to both give and follow instruction
- Ensuring that your team has the relevant training, development and performance reviews to enable them to satisfy both personal and client expectations
- Assisting with the preparation of and the serving of all meals and beverages to customers
- Ensuring that the kitchen and service areas are clean and tidy
- Ensuring health and safety regulations are followed
- Cleanliness and replenishing of vending machines
The successful candidate for this role will have:
- Previous supervisory experience, ideally in a food and beverage related environment or a strong, experienced Food Service Assistant with the potential to develop in to a supervisory role
- Possess good customer service skills
- Good communication skills – written and verbal
- The ability to demonstrate great team work
- The ability to follow instructions
- Basic Food Hygiene & Basic Health & Safety Certificate are advantageous but not essential for this role
Sodexo and our clients are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young persons and vulnerable adults. Certain roles will require applicants to undergo screening appropriate to the post, including checks with past employers and the Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) and/ or Disclosure Scotland (Scotland).
In the UK and Ireland, Sodexo employs some 35,000 employees to deliver integrated facilities management services to clients at over 2,000 locations in the corporate, healthcare, education, leisure, defence and justice sectors.
With an annual turnover of over £1bn, we provide everything from catering, cleaning and reception to security, laboratory and grounds maintenance services, enabling our clients to focus on their core business.