|Salary||£16000 per annum||Sector||Catering & Hospitality|
Food Service Assistant required for a fantastic new contract catering unit based in Theale. The role combines working front of house with some light kitchen duties. The role offers great working hours, Monday-Friday with latest finish 15.30. You will be working with a very foodie contract catering company who really look after their staff.
Duties within the role of Food Service Assistant...
- Cash handling - serving customers on the tills.
- Ensuring the front of house café area is clean and tidy at all times
- Preparation of all working, service and dining areas
- Serving customers with a polite and courteous manner
- Light kitchen duties including basic food prep and washing up
The ideal Food Service Assistant candidate would possess the following....
- Experience within a similar catering role ideal but not essential
- Great customer service skills and a polite and professional manner
What's in it for you....
- Up to £8.21 Per Hour
- Great working hours - 07.30-15.30 Monday-Friday
- Working for a well-known contract catering company with great career prospects and training.
ACT NOW: Press The Apply button to apply.
Unfortunately, due to the large volume of applications we receive, we can only respond to applicants with relevant work experience.
In line with the requirements of the Asylum & Immigration Act 1996, all applicants must either be eligible to live and work in the UK or must obtain permits to work in the UK prior to application. Documented evidence of eligibility will be required from candidates as part of the recruitment process.