|Salary||£8.21 - £8.45 per hour||Sector||Manufacturing & Industrial|
Pertemps Exeter are currently recruiting for Food processing operatives based on the outskirts of Crediton to join well-established Food processer with a great reputation for quality products.
The placement is a temporary to permanent role. Permanent opportunities will be available for the right candidates.
The successful Food processing Operative will be responsible for:
- Machine Operating / assisting with general production / working on the production line.
- Processing of food.
- Setting up equipment for production.
- Performing routine quality checks.
- Maintaining cleanliness of work area.
- Picking and packing of raw meat.
Shifts : Monday to Thursday 06:00 to 16:00 but will depend on work load.
The food processing operative will have:
- Previous food processing experience
- Strong work ethic
Benefits to you :
- Weekly Pay
- Free parking on site
- Staff canteen
- Free PPE
- 28 days holiday rising to 33 (accrued)
- 24/7 support from Pertemps
- Pension contribution
If you would like to speak to us about this Food processing operative role, please click apply or contact Michael Barrell in our Exeter branch.