|Salary||£9 per hour||Sector||Manufacturing & Industrial|
Contract type: On-going. Potential temp to perm
Hourly rate/Salary: £10.00 p/h
Are you looking for the opportunity to work with reputable company, with the chance to go permanent and learn new skills?
This a great role for someone with no or little work experience as full training will be provided. Full PPE is provided by the client, as you will be working in a refrigerated environment.
This is a full time role with ongoing hours, with the opportunity to go permanent.
- Start Monday 8th April
- Ongoing full time hours
- Night shift from 6pm - 3am
- Free parking provided on site.
- Canteen on site that provides free drinks
- Will be working in a refrigerated environment
- All PPE provided by employer
Key responsibilities include:
- Complete a food hygiene course
- Picking, Packing - lifting - wrapping palates - cleaning
- Good communication skills
- Handling fish - shell fish (cannot have allergies)
- Butchery on site - handling other meat i.e. beef, pork etc.
- No previous experience is necessary, however you must be happy to work in a chilled environment
- Previous experience working in a warehouse environment with targets / deadlines would be advantageous
Click apply today, or call Tyler Simmons on 01179299449