Leisure Facility - Plymouth - Food & Beverage Manager - Up to £30,000 (DOE)
We are a beautiful location based in the tranquil setting of South Coast of Cornwall. We cater for a large amount of guests that stay within our complex and are looking for a Food & Beverage Manager to deliver an excellent service as well as lead and develop current team members. A strong background in the kitchen is desired, so a former chef that has moved into front of house would be an advantage.
A good all round team player that understands the hospitality industry and the peaks and falls of business and how to react are what we are looking for from potential candidates. A sound understanding of sales and marketing is beneficial.
* Ensuring all areas meet with the high expectations of our customers
* Ensuring bars, cellar, kitchen, stock rooms and customer areas are maintained effectively
* Proactively managing change and continuous improvement in all areas
* Events Management
* Recruiting, managing and motivating staff members as well as coaching and developing, supporting and monitoring staff members to encourage promotion
* Liaising and working cohesively with all departments on park to drive sales
* Experience managing food and beverage in high volume venues
* Experience managing a high volume, fast kitchen
* A can-do, will-do person who completes tasks.
* Assertive, diplomatic and "hands on"
* Successfully led, managed and developed a team
* A commercial awareness & business acumen
* Ability to work to the needs of the business
* A salary of Up to £30,000 - including Bonuses
* Live in if Necessary
* Great team to work with
* Bonus Package