|Location||Brockenhurst, Hampshire||Job Type||Permanent|
|Salary||£30000.00 - £34000.00 per annum||Sector||Catering & Hospitality|
F&B Manager - Hotel - Brockenhurst - £31,000 - £34,000
We are currently recruiting for an F&B Manager to help run this boutique, 4 star, and independent hotel in Brockenhurst. The hotel has won accolades for their food offering. You will report directly into the Hotel Manager and have responsibility for the operations of the hotel. You will work 5/7 days to include evenings and weekends.
Car is essential
Your main responsibilities will include:
* Hands on management of the hotel
* Run shifts and supervise staff
* Provide exceptional customer service
* Supervise and train staff to deliver the correct standards
* Deal with customer queries and complaints
* Work across all departments including rooms, F&B and C&B
What you need to get the job:
* This is an ideal next step for either an Assistant Manager or F&B Manager
* Excellent food and wine knowledge
* A dedicated and passionate team player
* Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
* Enthusiastic attitude and willingness to learn and progress
* Ability to lead a team and show passion for the industry
* Salary of £34,000
* Good career progression
* Company benefits
* Excellent training programme
Act Now: Press the Apply Button!!
Unfortunately, due to the large volume of applications we receive, we can only respond to applicants with relevant work experience.
In line with the requirements of the Asylum & Immigration Act 1996, all applicants must either be eligible to live and work in the UK or must obtain permits to work in the UK prior to application. Documented evidence of eligibility will be required from candidates as part of the recruitment process.