|Salary||£18000 per annum||Sector||Catering & Hospitality|
We are currently working with a beautiful 4 Red Star Victorian style hotel set in Leicestershire who are now on the lookout for a Food & Beverage Assistant. Set within expansive grounds, this breath-taking venue offers fine dining in 2 restaurants, 44 luxurious bedrooms, 6 conference rooms with a maximum capacity of 80 and an outdoor theatre.
Your main duties as Food & Beverage Assistant will include –
- To ensure an efficient and attentive service is provided to all customers in the Bars, Restaurants, Private Dining and Lounge areas
- To ensure the Restaurant and FOH areas are kept clean and tidy at all times
- To lay up the restaurant and dining rooms to the correct standard
- Giving high quality table service
- Upselling at every given opportunity
The ideal Food & Beverage Assistant will –
- Have previous experience working with customers in a face to face setting
- Have excellent customer service skills
- Be welcoming and friendly
- Good with people and a team player
Being Food & Beverage Assistant you will be expected to work 40 hours a week, working 5 days out of 7. Due to the location of the venue, it is preferred that this candidate will have their own transport or live close by. The pay being offered is £18,000 per annum.
If you feel you are well suited to this Food & Beverage Assistant position, please apply below.