|Salary||£30000 - £34000 per annum||Sector||Building & Construction|
SALARY & PACKAGE
Mon - Fri / 08.00- 17.00 / 42.5 Hour Weeks
- £30,000 - £34,000
- 25 Days Holiday + 8 Days Bank Holidays
- Life Assurance and Permanent Health Insurance
- BAM Health Trust - BUPA
- 1 in 9 call out - £100 standby
- Travel Time = Have to give the 1st Hour Each Way
- Holiday purchase scheme – up to 5 days per year
- Pension – Legal and General – matched company contributions up to 8% (rising to 10% at 10 years’ service)
- Access to the cycle to work scheme
- BAM Benefits website – provide a variety of discounts on the high street
- Sports and Social club - £2 a month you can enjoy regular subsidised social and sporting events
- Subsidised gym membership - available for any Gym of your choice and will be £120 per annum (£10 per month), or 50% of the annual Gym subscription cost whichever is less.
- Professional membership fees
- Free eye tests every 2 years
My client is recruiting a Mobile Engineer (Electrical Bias) to join the team within the North East region. Reporting directly to the Contracts Manager, you will be expected to take full responsibility for the reactive and planned building maintenance within several sites between Leeds and Newcastle. As part of this role, you will be required to work flexible hours and complete a variety of tasks related to this role to ensure the continued smooth operation of the business needs.
To succeed in this role you will have:
- Qualified to City & Guilds Level II/III or equivalent in relevant disciplines to role, Electrical bias preferred.
- Essential - Electrical Inspection and testing 2391 (or equivalent)
- Experience of electrical/mechanical maintenance, testing & fault finding on a variety of equipment including air conditioning, plumbing, boiler plant, ventilation, pumps, generators, switchgear, cables, batteries, small power and lighting (where applicable).
- Experience of working within a mobile service delivery contract.
- An understanding of Service Level Agreements (SLA's), service targets and objectives and Key Performance Indicators (KPI's)
- Knowledge of Health & Safety and safe working practices.
- Strong customer care focus.
- Good communication skills.
- Proactive approach.
- Able to anticipate and/or diagnose and repair faults.
- Capable of completing essential paperwork in accurate and timely manner.
- Full UK Drivers licence.
My client has been delivering bespoke support services throughout the UK for 18 years. Employing over 900 staff, we deliver digital integrated facilities management with excellent customer service across the education, healthcare, retail and commercial property sectors. With an annual turnover of £50 million and operates across England, Scotland and Wales.
If you feel you would be well suited for the role or would like to find out more, please send me your up to date CV or contact me to discuss.
020 7932 2800