Founded in 1959, Blue Arrow is one of the UK's largest specialist staffing companies. With over 500 recruitment professionals across more than 70 locations throughout the UK, including 54 high-street branches, Blue Arrow places over 60,000 people in work, each year.
We specialise in staffing for Admin & Secretarial including Call Centre, Transport & Logistics, Hospitality & Catering, Cleaning, Manufacturing & Production and Public Sector.
Our Enhancing People's Lives mission unites staff under a profound appreciation for their part in helping people find fulfilling work.
Blue Arrow Sheffield is working in partnership with a nationwide, established organisation operating in the digital finance industry.
Overall Purpose of Job:
* Reporting to Warehouse Line Managers
* Required to undertake loading, picking and unloading duties which involves lifting of heavy stock/products with a Folk Lift.
* To carry out a variety of duties to include FLT operation and Manual handling
* To carry out the preparation of deliveries, efficiently and to the highest quality level
* To be responsible for the health and safety of themselves and other operatives by adhering to safe working practices
* Shift work days and afters or permanent nights any 5 over 7 days, including weekend working will be required.
* 6 months experience with FLT
* 6 months experience in a warehouse/ Construction environment
* Experience in a working environment
* Confident and adaptable
* Hard working and motivated to work
* Ability to work on your own initiative
* Clear understanding and ability to communicate in English
If you are interested in this position please click the apply button.
Alternatively please contact Sam Cockerill Blue Arrow on 01142722600