|Job Title:||FLT Drivers|
|Salary:||Up to £9.00 per hour|
|Contact Name:||Blue Arrow|
|Job Published:||July 17, 2019 12:56|
FLT Counterbalance Drivers / Stock Warehouse Operative
Location: Hilton, Derbyshire
Pay: £9 p/h
Job Type: Temp - Perm (immediate start)
Are you an experienced counterbalance driver? Are you looking for a temporary to permanent position? Are you looking to work in a clean and modern environment? If so, you are at the right place.
Blue Arrow Derby are looking for experienced Counterbalance drivers that have previous experience within a stock inventory management environment, for our client based in Hilton Derby.
Our client are one of the UK's biggest sports supplement manufacturer, responsible for providing goods and services to thousands of customers throughout the UK, due to their continued growth and expanding customer base.
You will be responsible for loading and unloading deliveries and counting and sorting stock, using SAP for stock management and you will be trained on the production lines to support when quiet, along with maintaining the warehouse.
- You must have strong experience in a warehousing/production environment
- Have experience within a stock management positon previously
- Experience with FLT work and environments.
- Good experience within health and safety
- You have great communication skills
- You are consistent and reliable
- You holds a minimum of counterbalance licence dated within the LAST THREE YEARS
The Working Hours
Monday to Friday - 08.00 - 17.00 (40 hours a week)
If you have a car and are flexible with travel great! If you're limited to public transport, there are bus routes available however you must have flexibility in this due to the location. Our Client is based in the Hilton, South Derbyshire located close to the Hilton Business Park.
- Ongoing work
- Potential permanent placement for the right candidate!
- Family run business
- Holiday entitlement
- Access to high street discounts
- Company pension scheme
- Automatic entry to Blue Arrow 'Superstar of the month' award, giving you the change to win high street shopping vouchers.
- Weekly pay
This job role is a dusty environment so please consider this before making any applications.
After successfully completing 16 weeks, there is a possibility to secure a permanent contract which can include monthly bonuses and enhanced pay rates.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
£8.81 - £10.37 per annum
£9.21 - £9.88 per hour, Benefits: Free parking. Free tea and coffee. Holiday pay.
£9.00 - £9.12 per hour
FLT Counterbalance Driver
£9.64 - £10.87 per hour
£9.50 - £12.18 per hour