If you have some FLT experience and are looking for a role with variety then this could be the role for you.
A well-known family run business in Castle Donington are looking for dedicated Forklift drivers who don't mind assisting with some general warehouse duties from time to time.
This role is a temp contract with the chance to become permanent after a successful 13 weeks.
Your main duties will include:
* Emptying containers.
* Wrapping and distributing pallets.
* Lifting and transporting heavy goods (including heavy furniture items)
* Loading and unloading.
* Working towards targets and deadlines.
Hours and Salary:
* The required hours of work are 6am - 4pm Monday to Friday. Perfect for those of you who like to enjoy your evenings and weekends.
* You will be paid a leading salary of £9.75ph and the chance to work within a friendly, supportive team.
* The site offers free parking and is located just a 20 minute drive from the Derby City Centre. It's a quick 20 minute walk from a reliable bus route, allowing easy access to those living in Derby, Leicester, Nottingham and surrounding areas.
Please note: Having a reach & counterbalance licence dated within the last 3 years and accredited by ITSSAR or RTITIB is ESSENTIAL AND YOU MUST HAVE THIS FOR THE ROLE.
These items can be heavy and will also involve some manual lifting from time to time, so you will need to be able to work well within a team.
To be considered for this role please click apply today and we will be in touch to discuss your application.