|Job Title:||FLT Driver|
|Salary:||£8.53 - £9.12 per hour|
|Start Date:||2019-03-30 00:00:00|
|Contact Name:||Nicola McAllister|
|Job Published:||March 27, 2019 08:48|
Our site based in Hams Hall is offering immediate starts to the right individuals. Please be aware that you will require your own transport in order to work here due to limited public transport links.
A market leader in the distribution of alchohol, our client is seeking confident individuals with a minimum of 6 months experience in operating Counterbalance Forklift Trucks.
It would also be helpful if candidates have experience in the use of RF scanners, as order picking and general off-truck duties will be expected on a daily basis.
Daily responsibilities of the successful FLT Counterbalance Driver will include:
- Maneuvering pallets in a fast-paced environment
- Stock replenishment and order picking against barcodes
- Use of an RF Scanner during downtime
- Upholding safe standards of work at all times when operating MHE
In order to be successful to be successful for this position, all applicants must possess the following:
- Experience on driving an FLT Counterbalance truck, with a certificate from an official accrediting body, such as ITSSAR or RTITB which is dated within the last 2 years
- Ability to work well as part of a close-knit distribution team
- Familiar with meeting pick targets
- Willingness to work both on AND off the forklift as required
Hours are rotating 0600-1400 and 1400-2200 weekly. Pay rates start at £8.53per hour rising to £9.12 following completion of 12 weeks.
If you feel that you hold relevant experience for our FLT Counterbalance Driver, please click below to apply.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's