|Job Title:||FLT Driver|
|Salary:||£8.85 - £9.85 per hour|
|Contact Name:||Owen Currie|
|Job Published:||March 05, 2019 16:15|
Fork Lift Truck (FLT) - Counter Balance Drivers.
As a Fork Lift Truck (FLT) needed to work in a popular Automotive Manufacturer in North Wales, you will be a member of a high involvement manufacturing team and must be flexible enough to be trained to work on any production task.
Within your role you will be responsible for all aspects of trailer manufacturing including quality.
The role will involve:
- Line feeding the production areas with various components ready for machine & weld operation.
- Production & Yard driving work.
- Load and unloading various packages and large bulky items ready for despatch.
- Working to timed production targets (KPIs) with an excellent quality compliance rate.
The successful candidates:
- Must have previous experience within FLT Counter Balance driving roles.
- Be able to navigate FLT with large bulky items around a tight spaced production racking area - some items can be up to 7 feet in length.
- Good knowledge / interest in the automotive industry.
- Be able to work from own initiative as well as in a team.
- Have great attention to detail and work to quality assurance regulations.
There are various shifts available with a sliding pay scale: · Monday - Friday - 6am - 2pm & 2pm - 10pm (rotational) - £8.85 per hour increasing to £9.20 after 12 month service. · Monday - Friday - 10pm - 6am - £10.63 per hour increasing to £11.28 after 12 months service.
- 33 days holiday per annum.
- Pension scheme.
- This is an ongoing job opportunities available
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
£9.21 - £9.88 per hour, Benefits: Free parking. Free tea and coffee. Holiday pay.
FLT Reach driver
£9.44 per hour
FLT Driver - Reach and Counterbalance
£9.21 - £13.05 per hour
£9.00 - £9.12 per hour
£9.74 - £14.61 per hour