|Job Title:||FLT Driver|
|Contact Name:||Ellyn Pyne|
|Job Published:||January 30, 2019 13:53|
Counterbalance and Reach FLT Operative, £8.80 ph.
Are you an experienced Reach and Counterbalance FLT Driver? Are you looking for a Monday - Friday role?
Applications are invited for the temporary role of an FLT Operative in Avonmouth.
The main responsibilities of this role are:
- Receive, receipt and locate goods inwards.
- Pick, load and despatch finished goods.
- Receipt and locate goods accurately on business computer system and sign off any damaged goods. Good material to be signed for as such.
- Despatch goods. Pick and sign off picking lists. Load and sign off picking lists. Load, stow and, where appropriate, secure cargo.
- Housekeeping - housekeeping within the warehouse.
- To hold current FLT certificates. Complete daily safety checks on FLTs.
- Work closely with team and communicate responsibly.
- Dispose of all waste from the Warehouse.
- Keep Warehouse floor tidy and organised.
- Organise goods ready for loading onto vehicles.
- Return unused materials to Warehouse.
- Supporting Day FLT Drivers whenever possible.
- Supporting The team and working closely with the office team.
Please contact Acorn on 01454 550242
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's