|Job Title:||Flow Manager|
|Salary:||£30000 - £33000 per annum + Benefits|
|Contact Name:||Christopher Goodwin|
|Job Published:||February 12, 2019 15:45|
- Tactically implementing agreed strategies and business policies.
- Responsible for budget delivery.
- Demonstrate effective management and archetypal leadership behaviours.
- Ensuring employee engagement through fair application of policies - PDR, career path - development, absence procedures, disciplinary procedures, reward & recognition.
- Optimising equipment utilisation and managing effective TPM programmes.
- Assuring data integrity through effective management of the business ERP system.
- Implementing an aggressive, continuous improvement, rework and waste elimination programme.
- Delivering world class customer satisfaction through high performance on time delivery and quality levels.
- Proven excellent levels of management skills, sound knowledge of HS & E legislation.
- To be customer focused and driven to achieve high levels of customer satisfaction.
- An experienced and effective leader with an engineering environment background.
- Strong team-working ethic with ability to communicate at all levels of the organisation.
Experience & Knowledge:
- Minimum of 3 years production management experience.
- Building high performing teams through effective leadership.
- Demonstrated cost control.
- Familiar with Lean sigma principles, trained to yellow belt level or equivalent.
- Thorough understanding of HS & E legislation requirements.
- Thorough understanding of external regulatory body accreditations.
Suitable candidates may currently hold one of the following positions:
- Production Team Leader
- Cell Leader
- Production Supervisor
- Flow Leader
- Flow Manager
- Production Manager
- Shift Manager
- Line Leader/Supervisor
For more information or to apply, please call Chris Goodwin on 01453 852553 or send an email with a copy of your CV.
Omega Resource Group Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's