|Location||Chippenham, Wiltshire||Job Type||Permanent|
|Salary||Up to £19500 per annum||Sector||Call Centre & Customer Service|
Fleet Customer Service Advisor required by industry leading company, based in Chippenham. The successful candidate will be responsible for dealing with queries from customers regarding routine vehicle maintenance and also assisting with emergency breakdown situations.
- Receiving calls from customers to arrange service and maintenance to company vehicles.
- Responding to emergency breakdown calls and arranging recovery.
- Organising courtesy vehicles.
- Keeping customers informed of progress.
- Providing outstanding customer service at all times.
The ideal candidate will be able to demonstrate the following:
- A background within a customer service role, used to answering high volumes of calls.
- A positive and confident communication style.
- Excellent questioning and listening skills, able to remain calm under pressure.
- Strong problem solving skills.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office.
Please contact Anna Hinton 01453 829521.
Omega Resource Group Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.