|Job Title:||Fleet Analyst|
|Salary:||£28000 - £30000 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Andrew Haddon|
|Job Published:||July 15, 2019 09:26|
£28,000 - £30,000
41.5 Hours Mon-Fri
Our Client a national Fleet company are looking for a fleet analyst to join their expanding team.
Principal Purpose of Position:
* Working within the Technical Operations area, you will be responsible for the detailed analysis of supplier Scorecard data, presenting this to Fleet Engineers and Operational Managers within the company.
* You will be the key liaison with the team of field based Fleet Engineers, supplying and receiving information required to evidence effective management of the network.
* You will have responsibility for managing and accurately maintaining data, available to all stakeholders, that shows the position of any review, complaint or query between the company and/or our customer and a supplier.
* You will have ownership for the management of queries and complaints relating to network suppliers, requiring effective liaison with colleagues and suppliers to ensure swift and effective closure, with all actions clearly documented and communicated.
*You will assist in the capture and maintenance of core information relating to vehicles and suppliers, and support colleagues in Technical Operations in data set up, pricing activities and projects as required.
Key Responsibilities and Accountabilities:
* Interpret data in Vendor Scorecards, and determine necessary actions, communicating these to Fleet Engineers at stipulated frequencies and in a consistent format.
* Present summary information to Management, clearly evidencing month on month performance of the network, and key actions taken to address poor performance
* Receive information from Fleet Engineers and update systems promptly, supporting them in the management of networks.
* Work with Fleet Engineers and colleagues to ensure vehicles are defaulted to appropriate vendors, and accurate records are maintained.
* Thoroughly manage queries and complaints relating to network performance, updating systems promptly and accurately, liaising with internal teams, network garages, Fleet Engineers and customers.
* Provide support to Technical Operations & Fleet Engineers in relation to supplier performance management, maintenance of accurate network data and other data related activities.
* Assist with vehicle data set-up and pricing activities.
* Assist in managing phone and email communications to & from the networks.
* Perform other duties as required.
* Friendly and professional with the ability to communicate sometimes complicated plans and strategies, in a clear, concise and confident manner
* Ability to communicate at all levels and adapt and respond positively to a changing and fast paced environment, remaining calm under pressure
* Able to self-motivate and keep positive in challenging situations
* Committed to delivering an exceptional customer experience and always looking at continuous improvement opportunities
* Committed to working as part of a team and proactively supporting colleagues
Education / Skills
* A good general level of education is required and the ability to demonstrate excellent verbal and written communication skills, including report creation and analysis
* A good technical knowledge of car and commercial vehicles, and associated assets, and an understanding of regulatory requirements of these vehicles and assets
* Experience in data collation & data management activities; adept in the use of excel and IT systems generally and able to grasp new software applications easily and quickly
* Ability to interpret information and convey this to others clearly and accurately, in written format and verbally
* Demonstrable analytical and problem solving abilities
* Excellent administrative skills, with good levels of accuracy and attention to detail
* The ability to organise and prioritise own workload, in a structured and methodical manner; able to manage a variety of work-streams effectively
* Able to think clearly under pressure and deliver requirements to a consistently high standard
* Be tenacious in pursuit of operational improvement and service excellence
Omega Resource Group Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's