|Salary||£10.25 per hour||Sector||Driving & Logistics|
- Providing excellent customer service to Customers
- Provide admin support to the National Customer Relationship Manager.
- Inputting data into Excel.
- The successful candidate will have previous experience within a logistics. Customer Service environment.
- Experienced in working with data within customer service, within a fast pace intense traffic environment.
- Must be a Team player, good planning skills with first class communication skills
- Must be fluent with Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook.
- Ability to learn Transport Management System
The role is Temporary to permanent for the right candidate.
Mon- Fri - 37.5 hrs per week. (6.00-14.00)
Must have flexibility with shifts patterns.
Free onsite parking available.