Fixed Assets Accountant
|Job Title:||Fixed Assets Accountant|
|Salary:||£45000 - £50000 per annum|
|Start Date:||2019-05-23 00:00:00|
|Contact Name:||Peter Bull|
|Job Published:||June 05, 2019 17:45|
The key activities of the Fixed Assets Accountant include:
• Managing the fixed asset register
• Preparing Fixed Asset Journals and calculating depreciations
• Producing interim accounts, including tax schedules and statutory disclosures
• Production of balance sheet reconciliations and balance sheet reviews
• Supporting the preparation of annual statutory accounts and liaising with external auditors
• Providing technical accounting guidance to the finance teams
• Accounting and systems process improvements
The successful candidate will be a Qualified Accountant (ACA, ACCA, CIMA) with demonstrable experience in a similar fixed assets focussed role.
The benefits on offer include an excellent pension scheme, above average holiday allowance, on site car parking and a range of employee incentives.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive it is not always possible to respond to unsuccessful applicants. Therefore if we have not responded to your application within five days please assume that on this occasion your application has not been successful.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's