|Salary:||£24000 - £28000 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Ryan Kline|
|Job Published:||July 24, 2019 18:09|
* To read engineering drawings and build standard and non-standard products to the highest quality.
* To ensure assembled products are tested correctly to agreed specification.
* To strip products in preparation for refurbishment or repair.
Duties to include but not limited to:
* Health and safety compliance
* Assemble products following technical drawings
* Check assembled products using measuring instruments and gauges
* Liaise with Machine shop and Painting to ensure a smooth running production process whilst maximising efficiency and achieving expected quality standards
* Assist with inspection when required
* Organise tools and equipment in the assembly and test area
* Help in stores to prepare and pack goods for despatch
* Experience of hydraulics and pneumatics
* Good communication skills
* Positive attitude
Omega Resource Group Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.