|Job Title:||Fitter/Improver (Vehicle)|
|Salary:||£8.67 - £9.50 per hour|
|Start Date:||2019-06-23 00:00:00|
|Contact Name:||Phil Joyce|
|Job Published:||June 17, 2019 09:15|
£8.67 per hour but negotiable dependent upon experience.
07:00 to 17:30 Monday to Thursday only. Every Friday off!!
There is a requirement for a skilled mechanical fitter to join a leading vehicle conversion specialist based in Kidderminster
The role is workshop based and will involve the fitting and installation of specialist mechanical components and systems to special purpose vehicles, working as part of a team.
Candidates with experience gained in previous roles such as mechanical fitter, mechanical installer, vehicle conversion technician or coach builder will have strong relevant skills for the requirement. A level of electrical ability will be an advantage but is not essential.
To be considered for the position, the following attributes are required
- Mechanical fitting experience
- Ability to work from diagrams / drawings / build packs
- Ability to work on commercial vehicles (previous coachbuilding experience perhaps?)
- Working knowledge of power tools, hydraulics, electrics and welding
- Flexibility to suit the needs of the business
- A basic working knowledge of MIG welding and use of power tools
In return, there will be the opportunity to join a successful, growing firm that offer an excellent stable working environment. Future development opportunities exist, allowing this to be viewed as a strong and stable career move.
Please call Phill Joyce on 01562 549000, email phill.joyce@Pertemps.co.uk or click apply for this vacancy.