|Salary:||£09.00 - £12.00 per hour|
|Start Date:||2018-12-20 00:00:00|
|Contact Name:||Kerry Hillyard|
|Job Published:||December 20, 2018 11:33|
Rate of pay will depend on skills and experience but as a guide you can expect £9.00 per hour for a trainee or £11.00-£12.00 per hour for an experienced fitter. This is a full time, permanent position. Core hours of work will be Monday to Friday 08.00am - 17.30pm but hours can vary due to location of site. The company offer 4 weeks holiday plus all public bank holidays and Free parking is available in the immediate vicinity. Some travel will also be paid.
As a Fitter you will be required to undertake Commercial installation work of windows, cladding and facades throughout the South of England. If you do not have direct experience in this field of work but would like to train as a Fitter then this is a great opportunity as full training will be provided.
Essentials skills to be considered as a Fitter are:
- Solid work history
- Reliable, Punctual, Good work ethic
- Experience of working with hand tools
- Assisted on installations perhaps as fitter's mate or worked within the construction industry
- Driving licence would be advantageous for you and the company
- CSCS card is required but the company are prepared to provide this training
- Any experience of glazing, cladding or facades
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's