Our Client is a well-established business that has been successful in the Defence and Security market since 1992. Their secure information exchange solutions have been deployed by more than twenty-five different nations around the globe and as part of the National Cyber Security Centre (NCSC) High Assurance community, they fully support the HMG mission to make the UK the safest place to conduct business online.
Main Purpose of Job
- To provide responsive, hands-on technical first-line support to Nexor staff and external customers as required.
- To provide ongoing support with installation, applications and maintenance of Our Clients systems.
- To assist in providing solutions using a variety of resources whilst ensuring customer satisfaction is constantly considered.
- To manage and prioritise workload in conjunction with the wider team and make decisions based on the information available.
Key Tasks and Responsibilities
- Respond promptly to calls and cases raised.
- Provide first-line support with Nexor's internal network systems and identify solutions by applying operational and technical knowledge.
- Monitor the Microsoft Defender Score report daily and undertake remediation activities, where appropriate.
- Carry out routine tasks, including Backup rotation and auditing responsibilities.
- Install applications and provide maintenance to systems throughout the business.
- Prepare equipment for new members of staff and ensure availability in a timely way.
- Assist with customer builds, setting up hardware in preparation for despatch.
- In responding to requests, investigate all the facts, offer diagnostic input and/or escalate when appropriate in order to provide a timely resolution.
- Ability to identify technical problems and understand relationships between work processes and business needs.
- Able to prioritise and organise workload to deliver to pre-agreed deadlines.
- Ability to demonstrate competence and work with support and moderate guidance.
- Ability to apply a variety of knowledge and skills to a wide range of activities whilst demonstrating integrity and professionalism.
- Able to communicate effectively.
- Ability to impart technical knowledge to differing levels of technical audience
- Team player
- May be required to work unsociable hours, including weekends or bank holidays in order to resolve customer difficulties or to achieve project timescales. This may be at short notice in exceptional circumstance.
Our Client encourages an open and participative approach to both business and social activities. As a Gold standard Investor in People, you will have a structured career path which actively supports your career development. They will provide an attractive remuneration package and excellent future career prospects.