|Salary||£35000 - £50000 per annum||Sector||Engineering|
We are currently representing a growing fire consultancy with 3 offices across the UK who are looking for an enthusiastic and passionate fire surveyor to join there London office.
Candidates should have experience providing fire surveys, candidates must also be effective communicators and be capable of representing the company at project level with clients. Ideally you will also have experience writing technical reports including fire risks assessments.
Knowledge and upholding relevant legislations, guidance and practice of judgement and risk assessments are a must. This role requires the candidate to be proactive and be able to manage your workload in a affective manner towards deadlines.
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience as a fire surveyor
- Hold a fire safety qualification
- CSCS Card
- Relevant Building Regs and approved documents
Role and Responsibilities:
- Undertake fire risk assessments
- Risk assessments within public and private properties
- Site surveys; fire stopping, emergency lighting, fire dampers, fire doors
- Understanding of fire strategies and principles
- Maintenance of fire doors
- Experience of compartmentation
- Updating the FRA coordinators
On offer is a range of benefits to support individuals professional development and enhance their personal well-being with opportunities for professional and personal growth.
- Excellent Salary Dependant on Experience
- Bonus Schemes
- Flexible working hours
- Ability to work remotely
- Company pension
- Company life insurance
Office: 020 7932 2800
Email: Zsaeed @Rgb.Co.Uk