Fire and Security Project Manager
|Job Title:||Fire and Security Project Manager|
|Salary:||£30000 - £36000 per annum, Benefits: Company Car OR Car Allowance|
|Contact Name:||Ryan Willey|
|Job Published:||July 01, 2019 17:20|
Location - Barnstaple (Other locations could be considered)
Salary - £30,000 - £36,000
Interview Date - TBC
Start Date - ASAP
An opportunity has arisen for a Fire and Security Project Manager role in the Barnstaple area for an exciting ever expanding Facilities, Maintenance and Construction company.
Main Duties and Responsibilities of the successful Fire and Security Project Manager -
- You will carry out designs for all disciplines to enable quoting to progress.
- Liaise with clients, sites, contacts and suppliers.
- Following up quotes with clients.
- Co-ordinate with the Fire and Security Manager on the completion of quotes.
- Requesting accurate product specifications and prices from suppliers and distributors.
- Updating internal Alarm Master System with relevant information from suppliers to provide accurate quotations and designs.
- Preparing contracts that are won and creating job file, drawings.
- Preparing and maintaining Operations and Maintenance Manuals for completed projects.
- Liaising with suppliers regarding the quality of our products, making sure we receive them in good condition and arranging returns of replacement when necessary.
- Responding quickly to all supplier and electrical contractor queries.
- To assist with technical support in all disciplines if required by on site engineers.
- Liaising with Operations, Senior Management, product suppliers, electrical contractors, engineers and sub-contractors.
- Assist with the daily running of all aspects of our busy team. To adopt our team ethics to assist with making the department more efficient giving help to other operatives that may be required.
- Compiling documents for remedial & reactive works invoicing.
- You will be pro-active in the approach to the role, identifying any alterations to make the department more efficient in its working process.
- To assist with engaging with new clients, pushing the business forward within the commercial sector.
- You will ensure prompt and accurate processing of customer requests are captured via the following communications methods - Telephone, Written, Facsimile, and Electronically.
- Co-ordinate with the Fire and Security Manager to ensure instances that may threaten our levels of service are reported and dealt with appropriately.
- You will provide a “positive” experience for our customers, ensuring internal and external service standards are maintained at all times.
- You will assist with pushing the brand name out in the market place. Assisting with opportunities and following up with the required information.
- You will undertake any other reasonable duties requested by your Line Manager to aid the overall running of the business.
- Overall project management of BG & Commercial installation projects.
- Procurement of materials for installation projects.
- Complete O&M Manuals for projects inc. all necessary drawings / product information - Inclusive of preparation & issue of relevant certification.
- Ensure delivery of projects on time & within budget.
- Experience in Electrical/Fire and security estimating or project management is required.
- Working within an MOD environment or Facilities Management.
- Experience in the Fire and Security industry is advantageous but not necessary.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's