|Salary||£27000 - £30000 per annum||Sector||Engineering|
Are you interested in working for an industry leading Fire Company who specialise in alarm systems and fire protection equipment throughout the U.K.?
This is a mobile role covering the Walsall and Wolverhampton area.
It is the responsibility of the Fire & Security Engineer to carry out maintenance work in accordance with the current codes of practice and instructions laid down by the Company. The Company is also involved in internal communications, intruder alarm systems, CCTV, extinguishing systems, emergency lighting and other profitable service work associated with the fire and security industries.
Key Responsibilities of the Fire & Security Engineer
• Maintenance of Fire and Security Systems
• Servicing of Fire Alarm, CCTV and Access systems
• Experience working on panels such as; Advanced, Morley, Kentec, Haes, C-Tec and Gent would be preferable
• Any experience on small works and commissioning would also be beneficial
• The preferred Fire & Security Engineer would also have worked on commercial, industrial, retail and a variety of other sites.
Perks for the Fire & Security Engineer
• The OTE for a Fire & Security Engineer will be plus £10-20k on top of what the basic package is, this is of course dependant on how much OT you are willing to put in, in order to receive the benefits of this.
• Company vehicle, fuel card, overtime, travel time (paid less 30 minutes each way each day).
• Mobile phone, laptop, tablet, death in service scheme, pension scheme (statutory), birthday holiday (following successful probation review).
If you're a Fire & Security Engineer based in Wolverhampton / Walsall area and would like to find out more about this role, contact Ryan Evans on 0121 450 5000 firstname.lastname@example.org