Fire and Security Engineer
|Job Title:||Fire and Security Engineer|
|Salary:||£24000 - £28000 per annum, Benefits: Company Van + Fuel Card|
|Contact Name:||Ryan Willey|
|Job Published:||July 01, 2019 16:02|
Location - Taunton (M5 Corridor)
Start Date - ASAP
Salary - £24k/£28k
Interview Date - ASAP
Start Date - ASAP
The successful Fire and Security Engineer will be responsible for the maintenance of fire and security related products in and around the South West region, they will be part of an on-call rota and should have good knowledge of all the relevant standards such as BS 5839-1 and PD 6662.
Successful Fire and Security Engineer's key responsibilities and duties -
- Service, Maintenance, Installation and commissioning of Fire, Intruder, CCTV and Access Control systems. Completion of daily work sheets and test certificates.
- Work out of hours as part of an on-call rota.
- Work in a team or alone where required.
- Promote a pro-active Safety Culture.
- Have a flexible approach to working across the South West on different sites.
- Knowledge of relevant standards such as BS 5839-1 and PD 6662. (This is essential)
- Experience of both conventional and addressable Fire Alarm and Detection equipment.
- Have experience of various intruder, CCTV and Access Control equipment.
- MUST be able to gain a basic and in depth security clearance.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Mobile Fire & Security Engineer – Southampton
£29000 - £32000 per annum
Mobile Fire & Security Engineer – Bristol
£28000 - £32000 per annum
Mobile Fire & Security Engineer – London
£30000 - £38000 per annum
Mobile Fire & Security Engineer – London - £34,000
£30000 - £34000 per annum
Senior Fire Design Engineer
£50000 - £65000 per annum