|Salary||£28000 - £33000 per annum||Sector||Engineering|
Mobile- Company Van- Fuel Card- Laptop- Phone- Tablet
Are you a fire or security engineer? If so are you interested in working for an industry leading Fire & Security Company with a national presence?
FMC Network are proud to be working with one of the most outstanding fire & security specialists, assisting them to find a fire & security engineer, or even a security engineer who wants to train on the fire side based in Bristol on a full time permanent basis.
It is the responsibility of the Field Service Team to carry out this maintenance work in accordance with the current codes of practice and instructions laid down by the Company. The Company is also involved in internal communications, intruder alarm systems, CCTV, extinguishing systems, emergency lighting and other profitable service work associated with the fire and security industries.
Key Responsibilities & Accountabilities
• To attend training periods at Company premises, on site and at suppliers this may involve attendance outside normal working hours.
• Travel is essential (within the Bristol area); consideration must be given to weekly planning or works programmed.
• Whilst on site, to obtain all necessary information in the event of further visits being required and for this information to be passed to the respective Company Department in writing.
• All works carried out must be correctly registered in the works order book in accordance with both the Company's and their Client's requirements.
• Maintenance visits to site; these are normally carried out in allocated months.
If you have experience in both fire & security systems or just security systems then this is a fantastic opportunity to join a market leader within the industry offering excellent career opportunities, endless training, progression and stability.
For any more information or applications contact Amarah Ranger at email@example.com or 01214505000