|Salary||£28000 - £30000 per annum||Sector||Engineering|
An opportunity has arisen for a Fire & Security Engineer to join a successful national company with offices based in the Midlands, North West, and Yorkshire. The successful Fire & Security Engineer will have extensive knowledge within the Fire Alarm Industry, as well as the electronic Security sector.
Job Purpose Summary
The purpose of the Fire & Security Engineer role is to ensure that day to day servicing and routine maintenance is carried out as quickly and efficiently as possible, through fault finding and solving problematic sites whenever possible. Carry out routine maintenances and service calls on a wide range of security systems within and around Northern England, through fault finding and solving problematic sites whenever possible.
Main Duties of the Fire & Security Engineer:
• Install and service fire and security systems to the correct specification within the timescale agreed.
• Systems used by this company include (Advanced, Morley, Kentec, C-Tec, Haes, Scantronic, Avigilon, Hikvision, Galaxy, Paxton, Texecom, Nurse Call and Warden Call)
• Inspecting, servicing, repairing and installing all aspects of fire and security related systems by investigating and diagnosing faults and making effective, economical and lasting repairs
• Carry out routine maintenance on all types of fire and security systems
• Completing all relevant paperwork and electronic job sheets for maintenance and service jobs. Electronic device will be issued for job descriptions and engineering notes to be submitted. Currently utilising iPhones
• Respond to emergency calls within the timescale specified in hours and out of hours as and when required.
• From time to time supervisory responsibility for junior or trainee engineers may be required should they accompany you onto site for job shadowing.
Package for the successful Fire & Security Engineer
• £30,000 Basic Salary (Neg)
• 23 Days Holiday + 1 Extra day for every year of Service.
• iPhone, Laptop, Van.
• Fuel Card and personal use of the vehicle.
• Training and upskilling courses available (FIA Units, 18th Edition, Manufacturing courses)
• Management and progression opportunities available.
If you would like to find out more about this Fire & Security Engineer role, please get in touch with Ryan Evans on 0121 450 5000 email@example.com