|Salary||£27000 - £32000 per annum||Sector||Engineering|
Salary 27,000 – 32,000 + Bonus + OT
Are you an experienced Fire Alarm Engineer interested in working with a globally known service provider? The FMC Network is proud to be working alongside this internationally known giant to identify a hardworking and enthusiastic Fire Systems / Fire Alarm Engineer.
The successful Fire Alarm Engineer will be involved in working across the North West, primarily in the Manchester area, and be responsible for;
• Servicing of Fire Alarm Systems and provision of new equipment where required.
• Attend to emergency reactive call outs in line with the customer's contract.
• Ability to survey new and remedial works in accordance with the British Standard.
• Installation of small works and projects as required.
• 24 hour call out service and will be placed on a rota.
• Adopt high standards in the completion of their work. Ensure adherence to the "Safety Culture" within the daily working routine with all parts of the Fire division.
The successful Fire systems engineer will have;
• Substantial quantifiable and demonstrable experience in a similar role.
• Comprehensive knowledge and an understanding of BS5839 and BS5266.
• Knowledge of various conventional & addressable fire alarm systems including Morley, Advance, Kentec, Gent, Haes & Menvier.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join one of the world's largest service providers and embark on a new, and a once in a life time challenge. Benefits for the successful Fire Alarm Engineer include;
• 25 Days Holiday + Bank Holidays
• Double Pay for call out
• Travel time paid (Minus half an hour)
• A company vehicle
Don't miss out on this great opportunity. If you are an experienced Fire Alarm Engineer, with the relevant experience outlined above, then please apply online today with a copy of your CV and supporting cover letter.
Please feel free to call Ryan Evans on 0121 450 5000, or email me on email@example.com discuss your application in more detail.