Financial Systems Administrator (3 month contract)
|Job Title:||Financial Systems Administrator (3 month contract)|
|Location:||Newcastle upon Tyne|
|Salary:||£28003 per annum|
|Start Date:||2019-06-24 00:00:00|
|Contact Name:||Jane Amis|
|Job Published:||June 24, 2019 16:45|
3 Month Contract
The successful candidate will join the Financial Services team of a large electrical distribution services company to support accounts reconciliations, month end processes and other day-to-day financial operations. The role includes working to strict deadlines and working alone as well as part of a small finance team.
We are looking for a candidate with a strong financial/accounting background, who is professional and able to work efficiently, with experience using Oracle E-Business Suite R12.
This is a short-term temporary contract covering a period of sickness.
Working Monday-Friday, 37 hours a week flexitime (core hours 8:30-17:00) in Shiremoor you will receive a salary of £14.57 per hour.
Key Responsibilities for the Administrator:
- Daily monitoring and maintenance of the Oracle HCM and financial system
- Assisting with month-end procedures and processes
- Control Account reconciliation
- Assist with the User Acceptance Testing process
- Processing timesheets and other data on the Oracle E Business Suite
Essential Qualifications or Experience:
- Knowledge of Oracle E-business suite applications
- Good knowledge of MS Office applications
- Previous experience working with Control Accounts and reconciliation processes
- Good administrative skills and the ability to work to strict deadlines
- Flexibility on working hours at busy times including month end
Desirable Experience or Qualifications:
- Demonstrable experience of working with Oracle E-business Suite systems
- AAT qualification/ Part-qualified accountant/ Degree equivalent
Credit Check required
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's