|Salary||Competitive||Sector||Professional & Admin|
The Financial Reporting Team are responsible for the preparation of bespoke annual financial statements (whether that be under UK GAAP or IFRS), assisting clients with GAAP impact assessments, conversions and ad hoc projects, as well as being involved in leading edge financial reporting projects and consultancy.
You will be required to service a wide portfolio of clients, working both within a team of staff and individually, to ensure the highest possible standards of client service at all times.
Responsibilities will include:
• To ensure that financial reporting assignments are completed to the highest standard, and to discuss all material points arising on the assignment with the manager / partner and client
• To plan assignments in accordance with the firm’s standard procedures
• To take a hands-on supervisory role on assignments as and when required
• Train clients on the impact of changes in accounting standards, and the implications to their accounting systems
• To deal quickly and effectively with client queries
• To develop and maintain an advanced level of technical knowledge through appropriate reading and courses, and to fulfil any development or training requirements
• Delivery of high-quality financial statements and overall service to clients
The role requires:
• A good understanding of UK financial reporting requirements
• An interest in, or knowledge of IFRS
• Experience of using Microsoft Office products in the preparation of financial statements
• Ability to demonstrate commercial awareness and to add value
• Well-developed people skills in order to be able to relate to clients and colleagues
• Good organisational and time management skills
• ACA or ACCA qualified
You are required to be eligible to work in the UK full time without restriction.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive it is not always possible to respond to unsuccessful applicants. Therefore if we have not responded to your application within five days please assume that on this occasion your application has not been successful.
If you’re passionate about this position or are keen to hear more please click on “apply” above as soon as possible.