|Salary||£50000 - £55000 per annum||Sector||Professional & Admin|
This FTSE 250 business is a well-established British name and are offering an excellent starting salary, bonus scheme and other generous benefits.
The key responsibilities are but not limited to:
• Preparation of month end reports with detailed analysis and commentary on financial results
• Improving overall accuracy and understanding of reporting
• Partnering with the wider finance teams to drive continuous improvements around processes and reporting
• Consolidating forecast, budget and yearly planning submissions
• Full ownership of the month end process including journals, accruals and prepayments
• Preparation of headcount costs
• Cash flow reporting
• Provide support for year end and interim external audits
Their offices are easily accessible via public or private transport, this role involves senior management and stakeholder engagement on a daily basis giving plenty of commercial exposure.
This position would suit a newly qualified individual from a practice.
On offer is a high starting salary, car allowance, bonus, on-site parking and other generous benefits.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive it is not always possible to respond to unsuccessful applicants. Therefore if we have not responded to your application within five days please assume that on this occasion your application has not been successful.