Financial Reporting Accountant
|Job Title:||Financial Reporting Accountant|
|Salary:||£55000 - £65000 per annum|
|Start Date:||2019-05-02 00:00:00|
|Contact Name:||Hayley Thomas|
|Job Published:||May 02, 2019 14:51|
This FTSE 250 business is a well-established British name and is offering an excellent salary, bonus scheme and other generous benefits.
As the Financial Reporting Manager, you will be a Team Manager, providing management accounting and reporting services to specific business areas.
Your primary responsibility is to ensure governance and control over all numbers produced and maintaining the accuracy and integrity of the accounts.
• Working closely with the Finance Business Partner(s) to gain a sound understanding of the business, provide timely and appropriate reporting and assist in the budgeting and forecasting processes
• Contribute to the improvement of systems and processes both within the assigned business area and to broader company-wide activities
• Manage the completion of month end, including SAP journals, accruals and prepayments
• Consolidating forecast, budget and three-year plan submissions from the business and updating planning and consolidation system
• Balance sheet reconciliations and financial control
• Working with the wider finance teams to continually improve processes and automate reporting
This position would suit a qualified Accountant, with a strong technical accounting background.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive it is not always possible to respond to unsuccessful applicants. Therefore if we have not responded to your application within five days please assume that on this occasion your application has not been successful.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's