|Salary||£70000 per annum||Sector||Retail|
You will be managing a team of six, and you will have demonstrable people management skills, with the ability to influence others, build partnerships and deliver a service that exceeds expectations.
Your responsibilities will include:
• Manage the month end closure to ensure the key stakeholders have timely and accurate information which highlights how the business is performing
• Review monthly balance sheets
• Manage the treasury function including credit control, cash investment management and liaison with bankers
• Produce cash flow forecast and reports as and when required
• Provide VAT and tax advice, keeping abreast of developing and changing laws to ensure that the company is not only compliant but also takes advantages of any savings that can be made
• Co-ordinate the year-end closure to ensure timely financial reporting
• Oversee the management of the payroll department to ensure employees are paid accurately and on time
• Produce all statutory accounts for the companies
• Ensure all Government and other statutory reporting (including VAT returns, tax returns etc) requirements are met in full and on time so the company does not attract any penalties
• Conduct regular and timely reviews and approval of weekly sales journal in conjunction with the Financial Accountant to understand how the business is performing
• Lead, manage and motivate the team in order to ensure an excellent service is delivered to the business
• Deputise in absence of the CFO to ensure the smooth running of the finance function
The successful candidate will be qualified (ACA, ACCA or equivalent), with 5+ years PQE. Experience of working within FMCG/RETAIL/HEALTH & BEAUTY industries would be preferred as well as experience in multi-site operations.
In return you will receive a competitive salary along with a bonus and pension scheme.
You are required to be eligible to work in the UK full time without restriction.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive it is not always possible to respond to unsuccessful applicants. Therefore if we have not responded to your application within five days please assume that on this occasion your application has not been successful.
If you're passionate about this position or are keen to hear more please click on "apply" above as soon as possible.