|Salary||£50000 - £55000 per annum||Sector||IT & Telecoms|
You will be based in their head office located in the centre of Bournemouth, and the purpose of your role is to ensure the finances of the business are managed in a safe and proper manner.
Your key responsibilities will include:
• As part of the annual business planning process, create [variable] budgets that are consistent with the business model, then monitor and control spend against agreed budget
• Ensure Payroll, Accounts Receivable (AR), Accounts Payable (AP) cash are all managed in accordance with company policy, in order to optimise cash flow and minimise the amount of working capital required to run the
business effectively and sustainably
• Comply with approved checks & balances, including but not limited to Reconciliation, in order to ensure that money is spent only by authorised personnel, only on appropriate items, and only in an approved manner
• Ensure management accounts are properly kept, with sufficient detail and consistency to be meaningful and intuitive to business managers. Ensure that Statutory Reports can quickly and easily be reconciled to
management accounts, and ensure that meaningful Management Information is available in a timely manner
• Ensure the Finance team are managed effectively and sustainably in order to maximise productivity whilst maintaining high levels of motivation and commitment from your team
This job role will be an exciting opportunity for an ambitious Finance Professional. The role will draw on technical skills in the delivery of day to day management of the Global Finance function across multiple companies in a multi-currency environment.
You will ideally have the following qualities:
• A qualified [ACA, CIMA, ACCA] accountant with at least three years post qualification experience in a similar environment. This role would suit someone who has experience of managing a function within finance of a
similar sized team
• Exposure to multi-company and multi-currency environments
• Highly analytical and detail orientated with a high level of integrity
• Excellent oral communication skills and superb listening skills
• Interpersonal skills to work with staff across the whole company
• Highly proficient with the Microsoft Office Suite, and an Advanced level Excel user
You are required to be eligible to work in the UK full time without restriction.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive it is not always possible to respond to unsuccessful applicants. Therefore if we have not responded to your application within five days please assume that on this occasion your application has not been successful.
If you're passionate about this position or are keen to hear more please click on "apply" above as soon as possible.