|Salary||£35000 - £40000 per annum||Sector||Professional & Admin|
They have grown significantly in recent years and showing no signs of slowing down. The Company is known for their flexible working policy, where you are able to enjoy more in the way of work-life balance.
This Company is seeking a Financial Controller to join their Gloucester Office with 80% remote working.
• Processing and maintaining, payroll, sales ledger invoicing, credit control, purchase ledger Profit and loss
• The day to day running of the finance department
• Maintaining internal systems
• Assist with the production of monthly management accounts
• Assist in the formulation of internal controls to enhance and improve existing accounting system and procedures
• Project analysis and reporting of company financial data
Required Technical skills
• Excellent knowledge of Sage Line 50, QuickBooks
• Knowledge of common desktop applications such as Office (Word and Excel)
• Able to produce and of month/year management accounts
Due to the high volume of applications we receive it is not always possible to respond to unsuccessful applicants. Therefore if we have not responded to your application within five days please assume that on this occasion your application has not been successful.