|Job Title:||Financial Controller|
|Salary:||£50000 - £60000 per annum|
|Start Date:||2019-04-30 00:00:00|
|Contact Name:||Derek Chapman|
|Job Published:||March 21, 2019 15:11|
In addition to the day to day responsibilities, there will be a large involvement in helping the business secure future investment, attending board meetings and input to all long & short term strategic decisions made.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Production of monthly management accounts and working with senior management to build KPI dashboards
- Producing MI reports to be used by the board of directors and other senior stakeholders
- Responsibility for all month end closures
- P&L responsibility
- Ownership of the balance sheet, cash flow and aged debt
- Control of cash management, including cash flow projection, daily cash flow and credit control activities
- Submission of all R&D tax credits
To be considered for this opportunity you will need to be:
- Qualified Accountant (ACCA/ACA/CIMA or equivalent)
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Adaptable can do attitude to provide a consistent approach to all aspects of the role
- Strong Microsoft Office knowledge
This position offers a fantastic benefits package, an encouraging & entrepreneurial work environment and a clear succession plan to grow in the business.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive it is not always possible to respond to unsuccessful applicants. Therefore if we have not responded to your application within five days please assume that on this occasion your application has not been successful.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's