|Job Title:||Financial Controller|
|Salary:||£50000 - £60000 per annum|
|Start Date:||2019-03-19 00:00:00|
|Contact Name:||Peter Bull|
|Job Published:||March 19, 2019 11:01|
Working closely with the MD and sitting on the Senior Management Team, the key focus of the Financial Controller is to drive growth and improve profitability as well as:
• Leading the budgeting, forecasting and reporting processes
• Overseeing the production of the monthly management accounts
• Reviewing and analysing monthly performance including variance analysis and commentary
• Producing sales analysis by product line and customer
• Setting and reviewing departmental budgets and business partnering the budget owners to achieve their targets
• Providing commercial support to the sales teams including pricing and commercial discussions
• Maintaining detailed Bills of Materials
• Developing and motivating the Finance Team, ensuring a focus on process and systems improvement
The successful candidate will be a qualified Accountant (CIMA, ACA, ACCA) with previous experience of working in a similar role that possesses excellent manufacturing knowledge.
In addition to a great working environment and opportunities to progress your career in a large international organisation, the remuneration package includes bonus, pension and healthcare.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive it is not always possible to respond to unsuccessful applicants. Therefore if we have not responded to your application within five days please assume that on this occasion your application has not been successful.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's